We hope everyone is doing well! We wanted to start off by thanking you guys for being a part of what God is doing in Austin and for your constant encouragement as we get ready to launch here in the next few weeks- it means so much to Emily and I.
Here is an update of what God has done this month!
- Barcelona Team – This month our sending church (The Well) shared with the church body our hope and vision for Spain. They prayed over us and we are so grateful to be a part of this community! (share team photo)
- Visa Process – We are headed to Houston for our Visa appointment. This has been a long and tedious process and we ask that you would join us in prayer as we go into our meeting tomorrow.
- Barcelona Video – A good friend of ours has helped us put together a video of how we got here and the vision God has given us. Feel free to share this to help invite more people into this vision.
We also wanted to share some encouraging stories of God’s faithfulness:
- Sharing the Gospel with Neighbors – We have been going out in a neighborhood by our house and have been caring through our neighbors through prayer. When they accept prayer, we ask them if we can share a story from the Bible and then share the gospel with them. One day, when we were doing this, three guys said YES to following Jesus! They have been reading the bible together and are learning what it looks like to obey Jesus and to have a relationship with our King!
- Pregnancy Center – While volunteering, Emily met a woman whose life had been radically changed by the Gospel. She and her husband were excited to welcome a new baby into their family with confidence that God was at work in their lives and their baby’s life. Not only am I able to share with women coming in to the center but also I am able to care for the other men and women working/volunteering there.
- Teenagers Group – For the past year we have been been training and teaching a group of 8-12 teenagers. We have been giving them tools to share their faith, walking through the commands we have been given by Christ, and helping them build a foundation of truth in their lives. We celebrated this year and our final time together by getting the best wings known to man… Pluckers!
We have a couple prayer requests for this month…
- Logistics & wrapping up ministry here in Austin
- Visa application process (for everything to run smoothly)
Again, we are humbled to have each of you on our team – we could not do this without you guys! We would love to pray for you, so if you have any prayer requests, send them our way so we can cover you in prayer!